ZanyToes Boutique

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Getting Started..

ZanyToes Boutique is in the process of being open for business!


My first post here. :) I'm in the process of getting the website/ logo/ tags/ business cards/ instruction flyer/ EVERYTHING designed for the website. Scary, yet fun at the same time.

The plans ATM are to be open for business sometime in July. There will be several lines of products

the signature line.. Between 4-5 designs of slings limited to 15 slings per design. The above picture is a sneak peak at the birds of a feather sling. Blue grey linen w/ a black and blue grey accent.


the random thoughts line... One of a kind slings made from fabrics that just catch my eye

and the dream line... Celtic and LOTR inspired slings. picture gorgeous shimmery silver dupioni silk accented by a black silk panel with the tree of Gondor embroidered on it in silver...... I'm most excited about these but then I love the LOTR so that's to be expected. :)

The baby's hungry line... a selection of the nursing covers I make

and hopefully, a bag line. I'm getting with a friend about making some diaper bags to coordinate with the slings.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home