ZanyToes Boutique

Saturday, May 20, 2006

dreamin' in lime
















Introducing the first sling from the signature line.. Dreamin' in Lime. I love the color combination!

And I'm really happy with the pocket/accent detail. The accent has two hidden pockets in it. One larger velcroed pocket and a smaller one inside which velcro's completely shut. (no gaps or anything) for smaller objects that you want secured.

I'm probably going to make the shoulder accent match the tail accent but I'm still deciding on that detail.

Anyone have any feedback on sling lengths? I'm probably going to offer 2 lengths. If longer or shorter is needed I'll always do custom sizes, usually the same price. But, for the stocked slings I'm thinking 73-74ish inches and 82-83ish inches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home