ZanyToes Boutique

Monday, May 29, 2006

meet the faces behind zanytoes.... and I need a break!



The crew behind zanytoes..

Me...

My 3 year old who has the job of being silly at her table in the sewing room while I sew..

And, my almost 7 month old who works hard at chewing on everything in site in her "toy area" section of the sewing room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last two days I've been converting the baby room (which the baby has NEVER slept in... to a sewing room. It's been quite the chore. That room had become a storage room of sorts so clearing all that out and re-organizing it is taking awhile. My new machine comes in on wed. though so I want to have it set up and ready to go by then. I had ran out of room for all my sewing machines in the dining room though! So, after doing that all morning it's nice to sit down for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home