ZanyToes Boutique

Friday, June 16, 2006

a few changes.. and a new line :)

Okay, a few changes here

#1- the slings with the accents are no longer the signature line.. rather the
"accent it" line

#2- the signature line (that name will probably change) is a new, unique idea that will be unveiled at the opening of the biz. :) NO sooner.. I'm in love with this idea and actually thought of it last night at around 4 am so I guess I might should THANK my daughter for keeping me up till 4:30 last night.. :)

#3- the "accent it" line will no longer have contrasting side rails.. Rather the rails will match the sling and the decorative embroidery will be what contrasts.


So, that means we have these lines

1- signature line - a design to be unveiled at the opening.
2- "accent it" line- the slings with the accents and hidden pockets
3- Dream line- unique and luxiourous silk slings
4- random thoughts line- the place for the slings I've sewn up from fabric's I've picked up here and there.. only one or two of each design and diff. fabric's like stretch sateen and twill, etc..

other products
5- baby's hungry line- our line of nursing covers
6- on the go- our line of diaper bags (which are not sewn by me but by a wonderful lady who makes just GORGEOUS bags)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home