ZanyToes Boutique

Friday, June 02, 2006

ahh... sewing room done

I still need to move more fabric in there... as much as will fit anyway.. the rest will have to live in the garage. I'm happy with it though... works so much better than my old set-up. Still waiting on one last piece to my new machine so I can start on the final version of the slings for the testers. (if you are interested in a tester slot email me @ Zanytoesboutique@msn.com)

So, I've been catching up on my 6 month olds summer wardrobe. She was in need of clothes... which for us is a shocking thing.. I usually buy WAY to many. I had a big stack of clothes to bring to goodwill and ended up keeping most of them for the fabric. A blue w/ big pink flowers momma dress made an adorable little girl dress. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home